Valentine’s Day at Balfour
14 Feb 2022
Dine on the charming veranda that wraps around the old Queenslander style building or under the Frangipani’s in the intimate courtyard.
Enjoy sharing a signature menu created by Head Chef Lachy Horstman with your loved one and come before or after dinner to enjoy a cocktail from our rooftop bar, the view of the city is breathtaking.
The evening includes a glass of French sparkling on arrival and a 4 course dinner for $125 per person.
Dinner will be served at 7pm.
14 Feb 2022 6:00 pm
- Oysters, ponzu pearls, shallot and red vinegar emulsion
- Malted barley sourdough, smoked cultured butter, smoked salt (blood orange evoo for df)
- Tea smoked ocean trout, charred corn creme, bronze fennel
- Wagyu bresaola, charred octopus, shiitake kewpie, grapefruit
- Banh giay, pork terrine, hot and sweet sauce, spring onion, herbs
- Smoked duck breast, sautéed 10 spice asparagus, lemongrass butter, cherry and cassia compote
- Galangal glazed barramundi, guindilla, lap cheong and macadamia chop salad.
- Steamed rice
- Blueberry and yuzu mousse, citrus chiffon, calamansi curd, praline crunch
Mains and dessert served share style.