Christmas in July Lunch at Balfour
23 Jul 2022
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
This July, come and experience Christmas in Queensland’s coldest month to get a taste of a northern hemisphere traditional Christmas.
Spicers Balfour Hotel, once a stunning Queensland home, now a warm luxe boutique hotel with the charming but edgy The Balfour Kitchen & Bar, is the perfect location for a family and friends Christmas in July gathering.
We invite you in from the cooler winter weather to indulge in a three course menu, flowing with festive flavours, created by our award winning team, led by Head Chef Lachlan Horstman.
Cost is $75 per person for adults and kids under 12 are $25 each. Drinks are available at bar prices.
23 Jul 2022 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Warm sourdough, cultured butter, kaffir lime and chilli salt
- Shark bay scallop, nato and dashi butter, coral seaweed
- Hot and sweet octopus, apple and ginger relish
- Aunty 5 tempura prawns
- Palm sugar and ruou sim ham
- Thrice cooked chat potatoes, sriracha mayonnaise
- Ginger and five spice broccoli, fried shallots
- Coconut rice
- Trifle with spiced berry compote, lemongrass chantilly, pomelo creme patissiere.